Raising a Concern

Raising a Concern


If you have concerns about the service you have received from a CAHSC registrant, you may wish to tell us about it.

Raise a Concern - Step 1First try to sort out your concern with the registrant involved, using their own or their employer’s complaints procedure.



Raise a Concern - Step 2

If you are not happy with the outcome you may wish to tell us about it. To find out how to do this, download our leaflet 'Making a complaint about a CAHSC registrant':
Complaint leaflet Oct 2013.pdf

It will tell you about:
   > the type of complaints we can consider
   > how to make a complaint
   > the procedure we will follow in dealing with your complaint.



Raise a Concern - Step 3If you decide to complain to us about a registrant, you need to fill in our Complaint Form.
Complaint FormOct 2013.pdf


Contact CAHSC

If you need us to send you our Complaint Leaflet or Form, contact:

t: 01224 869844

CAHSC Office,
St Devenicks,
Murtle Estate,
AB15 9EP